Nollywood actress Ronke Oshodi Oke has accused her daughter’s tertiary institution of negligence following an incident where her daughter was allegedly poisoned.
In a video posted on her Instagram page, Ronke narrated how she received a distress call at 3:45 am, informing her that her daughter had been hospitalized for drinking hypo.
Although the circumstances surrounding the incident remain unclear, Ronke suspects that her daughter’s friends or roommates poisoned her.
She disclosed that her daughter drank from a non-transparent water bottle with a straw, which made it easier for her to be poisoned.
Ronke did not reveal the name of the institution but issued a warning to them not to mess with her kids.
She said, “If anything happens to my daughter, I wouldn’t take it lightly.”
Ronke further revealed that they visited three hospitals before her daughter became okay.