Shocking details emerge as woman dies while on vacation with friends in Mexico

0
162

A hairdresser died while on vacation with friends in Mexico and her parents were told she died of alcohol poisoning, but new details have emerged in her death.

On Oct. 28, 25-year-old Shanquella Robinson left Charlotte, North Carolina, to go on a trip with friends to celebrate one of their birthdays in Cabo, Mexico. A day later, she was dead.

Her parents Bernard and Salamondra Robinson began digging and realised that there was more than the alcohol poisoning they were told led to their daughter’s death.

The are now demanding answers in the investigation of their daughter’s death.

On Friday, Nov. 11, Salamondra told Charlotte local news station WBTV 3 that, initially, she was informed her daughter suffered from alcohol poisoning during her trip to Mexico.

Salamondra said: “[I] spoke with her Friday evening (Oct. 28). She was having dinner and I never spoke with her again.

“On Saturday evening, they called and said she wasn’t feeling well, and they were going to call a doctor. And when they called, the doctor hadn’t arrived yet, but they said she had alcohol poisoning.”

Shanquella’s group of friends reportedly left her body in their vacation rental and returned home to the United States.